Cannot withdraw and Site closed

gunners
4 0 0

My website was shutdown several months ago, and I was never explained as to why. I was told to wait 3 months before I could withdraw the money from my sales. After 3 months, I tried to withdraw my sales and still was not able to.  I tried to contact support but no response. I've been for charged 3 months, cannot find my store or sales, and not receiving any reply from Shopify Support.

What do I do??

0 Likes
gunners
4 0 0

Saw a lot of similar posts and a lot of talk about Class Action Lawsuits against Shopify? Anyone have more info?

0 Likes
qbcdef
Tourist
19 0 2

I have a horror story as well. Someone changed my payout info 3 times. Shopify never told me. Not one email, not one text and not one call.  The only reason why I realized it is because the third time the bank said they couldn't put deposit  through that account. 

when I logged on all my payouts adding to $55000 were paid to someone else . 

Shopify told me to go to authorities. How do they not have a security in place and how do they not let me know . They wont give me my money back. AN they tell me I cant speak w anyone. 

they also told me they don't keep emails longer than a few weeks, because I asked them to send me the email that they claimed they sent to me. They donate have it. They also told me they don't have cyber insurance .

this could happen to anyone 

0 Likes