Cant access my store

gcm0000
1 0 0

Am new to the platform experience unfortunately for me my store which i started a few hours back while connecting the domain and choosing a plan and still under trial just cant open i have tried the pre-built  scan and it say that its OK.

But each time i try to open it it shows me

This site can’t be reached

refused to connect.

Try:

• Checking the connection
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

same thing with the sub-domain which redirects to my domain which once worked.

i tried contacting the support but got this instead

Thanks for contacting Support! A support ticket has not been created.

From August 13th 2019, we have changed how you create a support ticket by email! As part of these changes, support no longer accepts incoming messages. Instead, to get help or open a support ticket, visit the  Help Center where you can contact our Support team by email, chat or phone.

Our  Help Center is the best source on everything we and the fastest way to get help from our Support Team. You’ll find tons of information on setting up your store and ways to sell. We also have a YouTube channel with lots of great video tutorials, as well as the  Community discussion forums.

We’ve been working hard to improve how you get help from our Support. By contacting us via the  Help Center, you have access to suggested resources as well as a number of time-saving steps like pre-authentication. Learn more about this change.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Support

i must confess its really frustrating and as a new person here i did not seem to find it funny.

so please guys help me. Thank, hope someone will reply anyway.
0 Likes
turtlepond
1 0 0

we can't either. if we try to go to the store as a customer nothing appears. turtle-pond-farm.myshopify.com 

tried in quotes nothing

how do we direct people to our store?

at the same time we cannot log in to admin and when we follow directions it tells us to log in for information frustrating

0 Likes