Cant change huge general font size, narrative theme

Highlighted
Tourist
30 0 0

Help! I'm using Narrative theme and I have a problem with my font sizes in a store that i haven't published yet, i have been changing the theme.scss.liquid file slightly but i have spent hours trying to figure out what i've done wrong. I've been editing a section custom-content.liquid as well. The font sizes suddenly became massive for texts at the homepage such as Slider Title, Header and Footer Navigations, Button labels. But other components in my homepage and all other pages are normal. It's probably a simple issue but I just couldn't find it. Again, it's not published yet.. Should i post my theme.scss.liquid ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
30 0 0

Anyone? I still figuring how to change the font sizes of the Narrative theme.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1026 87 114

Hello @Ron4674,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.

As you are using our Narrative theme, I'd like to take a closer look at the code you've edited so I can recommend some changes. Could you email support@shopify.com from the email address you use to sign into Shopify? When you do, you should receive an automated email back with a ticket number assigned. If you let me know what that ticket number is, I'll raise it further for you.

Feel free to reach out to our Support team any time as well. We're here 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, chats, emails and phone. Just click 'talk to support’ for some more info.

Thanks a mill,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
What was the solution here? I’m also having difficulty changing font sizes for the hero slideshow.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1026 87 114

Hi @Urbanowski,

Thanks for reaching out to us and for letting us know. If you contact our Support directly as mentioned above, our Theme Support will be able to take a look at this for you and make those changes. More info on our Design Policy can be found here. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Is there a way to change the H1 text size for custom pages on the narrative theme? Or remove/hide it altogether on certain pages?

0 Likes