Cant connect to Shopify's live support chat

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi, 

I've tried connecting to Shopify's live support chat through this URL but it loops me to the start of the process.

I have an issue with my 'Show remaining quantity message' where it doesn't show the remaining quantity in my Admin website or my actual website when checked.

My store name is Supreme Phone Gadgets.

Can you please take a look?

Thanks,
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi SPG2! 

Try this link Shopify Chat Support

-Cara @ ByteStand

Need to offer your customers store credit? Need to import all of your Amazon products to Shopify? Need to automatically fulfill all your FBA orders stored in an Amazon warehouse? Check our our Apps here!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Cara, 

I've tried the link. 

It does direct me to the Shopify Chat support but I can't proceed because it'll ask me to select my store. So it brings me back to the start of the process and it still doesn't work.

Is this happening to just my account?

Thanks, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

This is happening to me too. I just want to talk to a real person at shopify and I am getting so frustrated. I tried last night to reach out to support and this morning with no success. All i need to do is connect my domain to shopify and it just keeps sending me to the forum. I need to talk to someone on a live chat or on the phone or email. All it does is redirect me and there is no way to get help. I am thinking about switching online platforms because this customer support is horrible. I just need help from somebody

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey mykittycity34 and to everyone else experiencing this issue, 

I've found a workaround solution that has worked for me.

1. Visit this link https://help.shopify.com/en/questions?utm_campaign=Guru_+_Ask&utm_medium=Forum&utm_source=Social#/co...

2. Click on 'I don't have a Shopify store'

3. Fill out the form and click 'Chat with Us'

This should direct you to Shopify support.

Explain your situation and that you do have a Shopify store but can't access the live chat through the normal means. They'll ask you additional security questions and that's it.

They've also replied to me with these solutions to fix the issue:

In regards to Shopify's support page, I suggest you do some local troubleshooting. It will probably be fixed by clearing your cache, but here is a list of all local troubleshooting techniques if that did not work.

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.

• Try on another web browser or an incognito window. 

• When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look.

• Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version (we don't support every browser, but we do support these ones.)

• Try another device like another computer or mobile phone.

• Try on the on the Shopify Mobile app.

• Try another internet connection (example, switch to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi.)

• Ensure there are no pop ups being blocked in the web browser. 

• Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device.

Let me know which method helped clear the issue.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes