Cant get Support

Highlighted
1 0 1

This new way on getting help is NOT working I've been trying to connect to online chat for two days and no luck now they have a automated recording to go online which is no help to me when I'm loosing sales. Please fix this or I will have to go to another platform people want to speak to a live person not recordings. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

i have same problem

I really need support and it is not there.

Will change platform

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
603 34 91

Hi, @uppybags  & @ijzboutique 

Sorry to hear you are both struggling to access our support. I'm here to help and will pass along any concerns you have!

To provide more context, we've recently shifted to a web callback system to help you faster. It is very concerning that you were unable to contact us, so I would like to know exactly what happened when you attempted to connect with our support. Understanding the steps you took, and what resulted from these steps is very important so we can fix any issues on our support page.

With that said, here are the exact steps you should be taking when connecting with our support: 

1. First head to our Help Center page here and log into your store. Once you're logged in, you'll be prompted to ask about a topic:

2. Doing this will present you with links to relevant documentation on our Help Center, but there will also be an option to contact us directly if you require further help:

3. Clicking on this button at the bottom will then present you with the different support options available: 

If you don't yet have a Shopify store or are unable to login, you can choose the "Continue without logging in" option at the start and continue through the same process.

Please let me know if this helps, if not, provide the steps you took and what occurred. 

Thank you for reaching out today, I'll be watching this thread closely to ensure you both receive the support you need!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

i am a new user here and i am trying to setup my account and i am completely lost and noboday in help center to attend call. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Thank you for coming back to me
‘Button on the bottom’ didn’t present options .... it kind of flicked through back to the same window with topics. I do have store and I tried both option login and continue being logout
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Looks like they have technical problems with new system.
I believe they Are going to fix it soon. I received email
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
603 34 91

Hi, @Mishal22. Did the steps I provided above not help you connect with our support? Can you tell me more about what happened when you went through those steps? Thanks!

@uppybags You're welcome, and I'm happy to hear you received an email. Please feel free to connect with our support via Twitter if you are still having technical issues connecting with our live chat, email, and callback options via our support page. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Sorry I didn’t get through To shopify team yet myself
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Where is everyone? Surely a company this size can work out how to answer the phone. Have sorted out 99% of queries with support docs awesome. Loving the platform. But is it too much to ask for minor support with a person when all else fails?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
603 34 91

@Mont , our 24/7 support is still fully operational, we've simply shifted to a web callback model instead of taking inbound phone calls! Did you have trouble connecting with our support after following the steps I provided above? Please let me know!

@uppybags Can you try the steps I provided above in an incognito browser? Let me know how it goes! 

0 Likes