Cant get help. Need info on how payments work.

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have received payments that are not being paid out. Why is that? Also I have been looking for Shopify online chat and cant seem to access it. Why is that? Shopify has sunken from #1 to the worst possible customer service of all the platforms I use. Why is that? Im am deeply frustrated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 119

Hello, @Delon111!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! I'm happy to look into this issue you're having with your payouts. Can you tell me more about your payouts by responding to the following questions:

• Did you receive orders in your Shopify Admin, but you're not seeing the funds from the orders go through to your payouts? 
  • What payment gateways are you using? You can find out by going into your Shopify Admin> Settings> Payment Providers section
  • How long ago were the orders put through?
  • Have you had orders before through your online website with Shopify or are these your first orders? 

I'm sorry to hear that you've had some poor experiences with Shopify support. You should be able to contact our support team via chat, email, callback or Twitter DM through our Help Center, here. You had mentioned that you couldn't access our chat lines, can you tell me what happened when you tried to get in contact with us? 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I have received orders before and received payment that day. The orders
that are currently problematic were 3 orders made friday and one made today.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 119

Hello again, @Delon111!

Karlie here. Thank you for getting back to me. That's good to know. Can you check the order to see what payment gateway the customer paid with?

You can check the payment gateway that the customer paid with by checking the order timeline. You can find the payment gateway by going into your Shopify Admin> Orders> Select the order and scroll down on the order page to the timeline. You can read more about the timeline, here. You can expand or collapse some information under the timeline, so if the payment gateway isn't showing then you can click on the side arrow, shown here

Each payment gateway has its own payout schedule, terms of service and processes. If you're using a payment gateway that isn't Shopify Payments, then you'll want to reach out to that third party payment gateway for support to see what their payout schedule is. If you're using Shopify Payments, then this guide will show you when you can expect your payouts. 

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes