Cant log into Shopify app on new phone

Solved
cellardoor
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Community,

I've seen a few other users have had the same problem as me in the past, but I can't find a remedy that works! 

I have a new phone (Galaxy S21) and when I try to log into the Shopify app, I get the message "Something prevented the captcha from loading. Try disabling your ad blocker or reload the page."

I've disabled ad blocked, allowed cookies, uninstalled and re-installed the app and pretty much got rid of all security on my phone but I still get this message. I can log into shopify on my laptop and on other mobile phones. Just not this new one.  

Has anyone else had this problem?

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2565 336 523

This is an accepted solution.

@cellardoor 

It sounds like you've done everything you can to troubleshoot the issue. In this case, I would recommend contacting our Support so they can create a ticket and escalate this up to our Technical Support for further review. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes