Cant seem to get over the hump

3 0 0

yes, heather area and space under is kind of vasted, and I agree with Barry  "What is this site selling?" very confusing until I scrolled down...

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello,

I'm totally not your target market (female, UK, 30s) but didn't want to read and run. I looked at your page and without scrolling down I didn't really know what the site was about. I found out you were in Canada and that was about it. Will everyone coming to your site know what your product is and why why they need it? I know you just changed the design of your site, but personally I think there is a lot of wasted space at the top. From a design perspective I think you could do with maybe moving things around i.e. put the reason to buy the product at the top somewhere. Can you add announcement bars on your theme. You could maybe use this for your discount / price guarantee? Just some thoughts. Good luck :)

0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 2

Good morning everyone!

Well yesterday I took everyones feed back did some thinking and made a few small changes.  I tried to incorporate my "old" shop into my "new" shop :)

My old store was a disaster on mobile and I was worried I could be missing out on sales hense the change....anyhow if you all have a minute to venture on over back to my store for a few and take a look at my changes that would be swell!

Any feed back on what ive done, good, bad, indifferent would be great!  Thanks a bunch, as always...keep the shinny side up ;)

www.fuelsavingguys.net Brett Jessop
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
48 0 3

Hi Brett,

Just took a look at your website and have following feedback:

When I first time entered to your store I see you already provide me the coupon code which is great. However I'm asking myself whether I'm ready to buy with first visit and just not yet the time to discover what your website offer. I'll close the popup window but in someway I'll have to find the way to save your coupon code "aug24hour".

In your case I'd setup the popup window to appear a little bit later, let's say when I'm on your website about more then 2 minutes or after looking at 2 - 3 products. It's about showing the coupon in the right time.

Looking at the whole product series I see you have a great videos and the product itself takes more information presentation. It'd be great if you start "blogging" and educate audience about usefuleness of your product :).

And the last thing I see that not every product has customers reviews. It's good if there is no direct product review, so there should be review of your company's service. It's better than just seeing 0 reviews for the product. Trust matters in the online store business.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

Hey, since you're traffic looks quite qualified have you tried remarketing to your existing users? Mailchimp automation and abandon cart emails are now free. I'm really interested in conversion optimisation and think even though that's a great conversion rate you may still be able to get more from the same traffic if they are qualified. Google Display ads and Facebook remarketing based on what the user has done on your site could be a good way to get those users back. As it doesn't look like your getting too much return traffic.

0 Likes

Hi Brett,

I've just took a look at the whole website and noticed that the content can be imporved a lot from the presentatino point of view. For example on this product page image + text blok is not presented in the best way that it deserves. You can use PageFly landing page builder app for building additional content to convert users better.

PageFly - CRO Solution for your Store. TOP 15 Best Apps in All Apps Category - https://apps.shopify.com/pagefly
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Brett,

From my point of view:

• difficult to see where to buy products
  • content is all over the place
  • Logo. You can't have it like that.
  • Reviews - you could show them to your audience
  • Footer is a mess.
  • You need some consistency
  • There is too much happening there, and you can't easily find products!
  • Optimise your images
  • Product images can be a much better dude. I'll bet you can make them better with 8mpix smartphone
  • Bad Add to Cart placement. Not visible.

You need basics done.

0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 2

Hello all!

I want to thank everyone for the feedback first off.  I have been a bit MIA for the last 2 weeks ish so let me tell you whats up.......So I had fillied my store over to the suplly theme and it nose dived.  I switched back to the them that had the video right at the top and boom sales came back which i thought was bizzare cause I agree with most of you the store was bad hahaha.

Anyways I have been working pretty hard at swithing over to a new theme and went live with it tonight.  feel free to please take a look and let me know your thoughts on round 2 attempt at store revamp hahaha.

Brett

www.fuelsavingguys.net Brett Jessop
0 Likes

I like the new "light color" layout :) Looks more friendly.

PageFly - CRO Solution for your Store. TOP 15 Best Apps in All Apps Category - https://apps.shopify.com/pagefly
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
72 0 12

HI Brett,

If you could care better your blog it'll definitely affect on your Organic traffic. Right now I see Google have indexed about 180+ pages on your website. More blog post on your pages will be recognized as more "landing pages" that Google could send you free traffic. 

Today is September 12, but the latest post has been writted by August 21. If you want to tracking Google traffic in addition to Google Analytics consider to use Google Search console.

Facebook Ads, Google Adwords & Google Analytics - my passion and that's what I can help you with right now.
0 Likes