Carrier Service API permission

Highlighted
1 0 0

not sure who can help, I don’t know what to do, apparently I have to get permission from Shopify to have my API approved so I can customise delivery fee for particular postcodes. Can someone help in anyway  I have tried to get in contact with Shopify through email and

brilliantblooms_0-1603948832132.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
685 71 104

Hey, @brilliantblooms.  I can help!

Most shipping apps require that you have a feature added onto your account called Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS). Basically, it enables you to connect to external shipping integrations, as it appears you are needing to do through the app you are using. 

CCS needs to be turned on by a member of the Support team, and there are a few ways to add it to your plan. They are: 

• Add it to the Basic or Shopify Plan for $20/month.
  • Choose the Advanced Plan. Carrier Calculated Shipping is included in this plan for free.
  • Switch to an annual plan. CCS is also included for free in this plan. Additionally, an annual plan gives you a discount on your subscription fees as well.

If you do decide that you would like to upgrade your plan or change your billing cycle, please do so by going to ‘Settings > Plans and Permissions > Compare plans’I’m also sending you an email so that I can authenticate your account and authorize adding the CCS feature to it. Please reply back to it once you've decided how you'd like to add on CCS, and I’ll turn it on!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes