Cart not loading, need to reload to home page

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, we build a web page with you, (we are very happy with the result), you can check the page www.almastudiobcn.com.

When you add a product to the cart it will not load the cart, you'll need to go back to the home page in order for the product to appear on the cart...

Cant find the solution!! any advise??

Cheers!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 7

@Glowsteaks pretty good looking site, congrats!

Regarding the issue it seems like some of the ajax-cart functions are not there yet, specifically getCart() which will take response from adding product by ajax and process it while firing additional functions to update UI (show ajax-cart or show notification).

Actual add to cart function is working fine as I can see product added to /cart.js.

If you have .js knowledge this is not hard task to do, but without good .js understanding and experience you should hire somebody who knows what they are doing.

Best of luck!
Aivis Zvezdovs / ANTI 404

Hire me - zvezdovs@gmail.com
Did my answer helped you? A like would be appreciated!
Shopify is a great platform and will make you a ton of profit, if executed correctly.
Push it to make your store as perfect as you can, or hire a professional to take your store to next level.
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for your fast response!

We are pretty happy with the result of the webpage, i dont know .js so i will look into my options!

Cheers

0 Likes