Solved

Can I center the footer quick links in my Shopify store?

lowcountry
Excursionist
26 0 8

Hello i'm trying to center the footer quick links on my shopify store. I still want the paragraph style to be to the left, however it seems like all the content is aligned to the left. Please let me know how i can fix this. My shopify store URL is lowcountry-key.myshopify.com. Password: password

Accepted Solution (1)

askewallz
Shopify Partner
16 7 6

This is an accepted solution.

hi, are you looking for something like this? check the image please..

askewallz_0-1610929801730.png

it can be achieved with text-align:center css for the footer section. although you may need to unset the existing list item padding first for it to display centered.

+ Did my answers Solved your issue? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
+ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Fast response within 24hrs: askewallz@gmail.com.

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

askewallz
Shopify Partner
16 7 6

This is an accepted solution.

hi, are you looking for something like this? check the image please..

askewallz_0-1610929801730.png

it can be achieved with text-align:center css for the footer section. although you may need to unset the existing list item padding first for it to display centered.

+ Did my answers Solved your issue? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
+ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Fast response within 24hrs: askewallz@gmail.com.
lowcountry
Excursionist
26 0 8

I'm trying to align it like this. Everything to the center.

Screen Shot 2021-01-17 at 7.42.08 PM.png

askewallz
Shopify Partner
16 7 6

askewallz_0-1610931153845.png

title & list item all to the center

.site-footer__content {text-align:center;}

.site-footer__linklist-item {padding: 0 0 5px 0;

lowcountry
Excursionist
26 0 8

Screen Shot 2021-01-17 at 8.00.53 PM.png

 I'm trying to move all of this content to the center. I still like the text align to the left.

askewallz
Shopify Partner
16 7 6

actually they're already centered. if the lists left aligned, the empty space on the right will be visible.

only if the whole footer items were centered, the empty spaces on the left & right will look equal.

lowcountry
Excursionist
26 0 8

OHH! Okay I understand now, thanks for the help!

askewallz
Shopify Partner
16 7 6

most welcome