Change Navigation Item Text color in Debut theme?

4 0 0

Hello,  I am using Debut theme and trying to change my main navigation text JUST for the text "Join the Club!" to #c61e61.  I've tried some suggestions I saw but don;t think they were specific to my theme and didn't work.  Any ideas how to do this?

0 Likes
Tourist
18 0 1

Hey Paolo! What suggestions have you tried? It sounds like you may need to insert some code snippets :)

Tori Copper www.simplr.ai
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
33 0 4

Hi Paolo!

Hope all is well with you :)
If "Join the Club!" is always going to be the last in the menu, you would just need to add the below by going to your theme.scss.liquid found under Assets when you go to Online Store > Actions > Edit Code.

.site-nav > li:last-of-type > a {
    color: #c61e61;
}

Making a backup of your theme prior to any code change is always recommended, that way you can you can always a working copy of your theme!

The site is looking fabulous! It looks like Instagram is going really well. Are you looking at your analytics on a regular basis? I would love to hear what is going well and where you think you could improve!

I hope that helps!
Parker

0 Likes
4 0 0

Parker,  Thanks!  This worked perfectly!  Yes, we look at the analytics quite often and I do have a suggestion / question.  We are getting a significant amount of traffic from robots (I see the sessions from Michigan and California).  I wish we could block those sessions somehow from the data because our conversion rates, etc are affected by those sessions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
33 0 4

Hi Paolo :)

I'm happy to hear that you're keeping an eye on the analytics. It's so important to understand how your shop is performing!

As for blocking sessions, there are a couple of apps that could accomplish this, actually!

Shop Secure

• Filter out suspicious visitors by IP addresses or visitors from specific countries. These people will not be able to get access to your store.

Visitor Blocker

• You have a full list of up to 250 countries that you can blacklist. You have full control of banning a specific range of IP's, and entire cities can be banned using this tool.

Hopefully those will allow you to weed out the traffic from robots.
Let me know if there is anything else you'd like help with :)

0 Likes