Change Number of Products per Row - Minimal Theme

Highlighted
2 0 0

I am stuck in that , I search for alot of solutions but nothing works, Can anybody help me to change no of products per row in a collection 
in Minimal theme. 

Currently It is working fine when I changed it using css, But when I add more than 3 products in a row. It shows random alignment of the products in rows.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
531 39 85

Hey @TalhaZubery

Ren here from the Shopify support team, thanks for your question. 

With Minimal in particular, CSS isn't necessary for making changes to the collection/product rows. This is because it's already built-in to the theme editor (and likely why you're running into problems when making changes to the code.) 

To adjust these settings, head over to Online Store > Themes > Customize. Once in your theme editor, select your Featured Collection (or add one is you haven't already). This will open a side menu that allows you to make adjustments to the products per row as well as the number of rows you wish to display.

Let me know if that does the trick for you! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey, You Understand it wrong, What I am trying to say is that I wanna change products in Collection Pages not on homepage featured collection Please see attached photosnap.png, I select Collection page and I want to change no of products to 3 or more, But there is no "collection list page" option on this on the left side of the menu.

I want the solution of this ASAP, So kindly help me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
531 39 85

Hi @TalhaZubery

Thanks for clarifying that for me. When I test this on my Minimal theme, I automatically get 4 products in a row when viewing a collection. 

It's possible that your Minimal theme is out-dated. Can you check and see your version? You can see this at the bottom of your Theme Settings here: 

If it's an older version, please update by simply downloading a new copy of Minimal in the theme store and seeing it that resolves the issue for you. Please let me know how that goes! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes