Change Policy Title

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2
I just want to know if there's a way to change the title of my Refund Policy page to Return Policy. Thank you for any help!
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1681 207 338

This is an accepted solution.

You cannot change these, if you are using Shopify's default legal pages, but you can create your own custom pages under Online Store > Pages and link them in your menu/footer.

What theme are you using?

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 4

Hi - if you are unable to change the title and create a new page as a substitute - how can this be linked to the checkout page as the 'legal' templates are?

Many thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

+1 for this issue. I understand creating custom pages for these policies, but they still automatically appear on product pages + the checkout flow. How do we address those scenarios?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 3

I found you can actually change the headings in the store language settings. Go to settings > store languages > change theme language, keep the language as English in the modal and click save > checkout & system tab. Ctrl+F there, type in refund, the first field should be Refund Policy. Change that to Returns Policy or whatever you like. Click Save. This changes the heading on the policy page as well as the link in the checkout. Only the URL still says refund-policy, but the rest changes. 

0 Likes