Change Shopify logo?

1 0 0

Does anyone know how to change out the little green Shopify logo that's attached to my store to my own logo?  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
527 62 85

Hey, @Kschmadeka!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Are you referring to your favicon which looks similar to this? 

20-59-39ff6-rx4d5

If so, then you can add/edit your Favicon by going to your Theme Editor > Theme Settings > Favicon, like so:

14-23-83u0g-gadiw

You can also check out our own logo creator Hatchful - While there are some really awesome logos for free, for a small fee of $9.99 you can create a very simple, modern logo that will really drive home the message of your brand. As part of the package, regardless of the logo you go with or the price you pay, you'll receive: A high-resolution logo with unlimited revisions, a Favicon, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest/YouTube/Linked-In cover or banner photos, profile photos, with two variations of each!

I hope this helps but if you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach back out. Also, if this isn't what you are referring to please let me know and send me a screenshot of the item you are trying to change and I can help you out again. 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes