Solved

Change background color on blog section Prestige theme

cathrinoe
Tourist
9 1 0

I would like to change the background color of the section that shows blog posts on the front page for the Prestige theme. Does anyone know how to change the background color for only this section? I only wish the background color change to be for the section that shows on the front page, not for the blog -page.

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.css

.template-index #shopify-section-blog-posts {
    background-color: #ccc;
}

Change the color as per your choice.
Hope this will work for you.
Thanks....

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello,
Please share your store URL with password (If Needed) & Screenshot, So that I will give you proper solution here !

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
cathrinoe
Tourist
9 1 0

Hi

Thx for reaching out. It is this section on the front page I want to change the background color for. (shows articles from the blog, my title for the section is Stories). url: nordfolks.com

BR 

Cathrin

cathrinoe_0-1618382920063.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.css

.template-index #shopify-section-blog-posts {
    background-color: #ccc;
}

Change the color as per your choice.
Hope this will work for you.
Thanks....

cathrinoe
Tourist
9 1 0

Thank you so much, this worked perfectly!