Change billing cycle from annual to monthly

sunedelange
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi I want to change my billing cycle from annual back to monthly (for two of my shops). Can you please assist me?

Replies 2 (2)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @sunedelange,

You can look into this guide for updating your Shopify plan: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-account#update-your-plan  

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 130

Hi there @sunedelange!  Ivy here from Shopify. 

Moving from annual billing back to a monthly subscription cycle will require reaching out to our live support channels for them to be able to carry out this request. Please visit our support portal here and log in to your account to create a support request. Please note that moving from annual to monthly will mean losing out on the benefits we offer to our annual plan members - namely you will lose the 10% discount, and the access to free of charge Carrier Calculated Shipping will be removed. This can be added again to a monthly plan, but it does come with an additional $20 monthly fee.

Can I ask why you are moving from annual to monthly? I am curious as to the context behind this so any insight would be really useful to me. Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog