Change buttons into clickable images.

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

I have one button on my page and I would like to change it into an image link to another page. Exactly what this person asks unfortunately the answer wasn't provided here.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Change-Button-to-Image/m-p/704631

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
441 44 51

Hey, @TobyTee.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out!

I understand you're looking to change a button on your page into an image, then have the image link it to another page. If you're using a Shopify theme and subscribed to a plan, this may be something our Theme Support team can help you with. I'd be happy to send a customization request to our Theme Support on your behalf. Before we move forward with the request - Can I get more details on the customization (eg. the current button on the page, the image you want to use, and the link to the other page)? 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

www.google.com link to this page

The current button is the default button for the debut theme.

This is the image I would like to use.

buybut.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
441 44 51

Hey, @TobyTee.

Thank you for following up! I was able to locate your store and  I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. After that, I can forward this request to our Theme Support team right away.

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thanks alot for your reply. i have made a workaround now. i understand that this may be too complex to explain here to a beginner. It's fine now thankyou anyway.

0 Likes