Change domain for instagram shopping to work.

mashrap
2 0 0

Sorry, I also have a domain verification problem, instagram does not see my own domain and asks to verify not my domain ...
How did you solve this problem, please the details ... ? Thanks!

0 Likes
Laurence2
2 0 1

I have the same issue. It's really frustrating

0 Likes
knotstranded
1 0 1

Okay, I have been dealing with this for a month!  You can NOT edit DNS settings with the .shopify url.  However, I finally got a customer service agent on chat with Shopify that was able to help.  You CAN do a metatag verification.  This worked IMMEDIATELY and after a month, I got a message from Instagram saying I was now approved to shop!!  Use this option instead of dns verification!

Laurence2
2 0 1

Hi

I unlinked shopify from instagram, then relinked it. Uninstalled the instagram app and reinstalled it, then followed the process to select a domain in Instagram, then in FB Business Manager add a domain and verify using a meta tag. I am no IT whizz but I managed to get through it after a couple of searches.

Thingey
1 0 1

This has happen to me to. So frustrating. Been trying to set up shopping for 2 hours now. I keep going in circles. 

joyfulheartsco
2 0 1

How do  you add a meta tag for verification?

0 Likes
Stephenjames582
2 0 0

What email did you use as I can’t seem to get it sor yet d 

0 Likes
Stephenjames582
2 0 0

On my Instagram it has a domain that I need to verify but that domain doesn’t exist and I can’t seem to change it any ideas?

0 Likes
SofiaQueiroz
1 0 0

It seems to happen a lot. It´s happening to me as well and it´s so frustrating. Can Shopify get a quick turn around about this? A guide to how to fix it as it happens with so many customers?

0 Likes
joyfulheartsco
2 0 1
I have tried contacting Shopify but was told there’s nothing they can do. And that this needs to be fixed on facebook/ig side.