Change my Business address from my personal address

sasharowles
Visitor
2 0 3

I want to change the address attached to my business/website on Shopify. It is currently my personal address and don't want that know to everyone. How can I change this? Am I able to hide the address and maybe just leave the suburb or city that I am based instead?

Thank you 

Replies 2 (2)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @sasharowles 

Hope you're having a great day!

Are you talking about your Shopify Store business address?

You should check out how to Set or change your legal business name and address in Shopify Store?

If you found this comment useful, hit the 'Like' and 'Accepted solution' buttons.

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hey, @sasharowles. Welcome to the Community! I can understand your concern with this.

@Michal_Morek is correct that you can change your store address from your personal address to a business address by following the steps in the link above. However, you will need to fill in a full address (street, city, country etc.).

That being said, I’m happy to look further into this for you to see if we may be able to find a way to adjust what information your customers are seeing. Therefore, could you please tell me more about where exactly on your store you're seeing your full address displayed?

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.