Change payout name on bank statement line?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello

Can any one help me as I recently have taken over my shopify store and when my transactions are paid out to my bank account, on my bank statemen line it's appearing with the previous account owners name. I can't find where I am suppose to change this!

Thank you

Maddison

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi Maddison

I understand how important it is for you to make sure that you would be able to receive your payouts on your correct bank account. Don’t worry you can actually do that one by going to Settings and then choose Payment Providers. From Payment Providers, you will see Shopify Payments then under it you will have an option to edit info.

Best,

Sean 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1384 134 374

Hey there, Maddison!

Bo here from Shopify Support.

That is a really great question. I spoke to our Shopify Payments team regarding this and it looks like this may be something that they need to adjust from their side. In order for them to do so, we will need you to contact our 24/7 support team here. You can contact the support team via phone, live chat or e-mail. We cannot discuss sensitive account information on a public forum so contacting our support team would be the course of action, they will then be able to get this sent to our Shopify Payments team to adjust those payout details.

We would really appreciate it if you could provide a screenshot of how the payouts are appearing on your bank statement, just so we can be 100% certain as to what the issue is, so, if you could have those screenshots ready for our support team that would be great!

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,
Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Bo!

Thank you for that, I have reached out to support to assist. :)

Maddison

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

so i am having trouble myself here i cant recieve my payout cause it says that for security reasons were unable to load a direct deposit that isnt under my name the payee name in it says bnm design myshopify and the merchent (my name) please reach out to the team to have them update the name on the payment to match my name on my bank account  full first and last name. thing is idk how to do this and need help

0 Likes