Solved

Change product/collection background colour (VENTURE THEME)

siksoxzuk
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi,

I'm trying to change my product collection/grid background to white in Venture theme. I changed the product pages background to white by adding:

.template-collection .page-container {
    background-color: #fff;
}

into theme.scss.css

What code do I need to add/change to change the background colour of my product grids? The overall content background for my theme is Black. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 21.45.24.png

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
header.grid.medium-up--grid--table.section-header.small--text-center {
margin: 0;
}
.grid__item.medium-up--one-half.section-header__item {
width: 100%;
float: right;
}
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 12 (12)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
siksoxzuk
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi,

it is not live yet, I can share a preview link?

siksoxzuk
Tourist
12 0 1
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.product-card {
    background-color: white;
    border-color: white;
}
siksoxzuk
Tourist
12 0 1

Thank you! that worked. 

Do you have the code that will also change the product description and price font black? and the page heading font? So they can be seen on the white background. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 08.49.52.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Add this css

.product-card__name {
    color: black;
}
.product-card__availability {
}
.product-card__info {
    background-color: white;
}
siksoxzuk
Tourist
12 0 1

Thank you!

Lastly, the page title font is white so it can't be seen now that the page background is also white.

How can I change the page title font on the product pages only, to be black? 

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Add this css

.template-collection h1.section-header__title {
}
siksoxzuk
Tourist
12 0 1

What CSS would I need to add to centrally align the header on the product pages? I added some CSS which centrally aligned all the headers, but after adding the last CSS you suggested, the product headers have moved to the left. 

This it the current CSS:

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 10.29.57.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 10.30.16.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
header.grid.medium-up--grid--table.section-header.small--text-center {
margin: 0;
}
.grid__item.medium-up--one-half.section-header__item {
width: 100%;
float: right;
}
}
siksoxzuk
Tourist
12 0 1

That CSS has positioned the header to the left whereas I want it in the centre:

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 11.00.09.png

siksoxzuk
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi - please can you help me on my last question? I need to centrally align the page header.

This is the current CSS for header text:

}
h1.small--text-center {
text-align: center !important;
}
.product-card__name {
}
.product-card__availability {
}
.product-card__info {