Change store currency

Rahul_Da_Man
1 0 0

I want to change my store currency from US Dollars to Indian rupees.

please help me

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
968 109 150

Hey, @Rahul_Da_Man. Welcome to the Community! Absolutely we can help you with this. 

Have you already made a sale on your store? If you haven’t, you can actually change your store currency yourself by going to ‘Settings > General’ and scrolling down to the Store currency section. These steps are also found in the Help Doc for Adding business settings for your store

If you've already made a sale(s) on your store, then there are some considerations to keep in mind before changing it. Take a look at this Community thread about the same topic to review them. Once you’re aware of the implications and ready to move forward with the switch, a member of our Support team will gladly assist you with making the change. At this time we are unable to provide the account specific type of support required for this in the Community,  therefore please reach out via the Help Center and login to create a support ticket through live chat, email or callback. 

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes