Change store currency

Solved
slkk
3 0 0

Hi,

I need to change my currency to USD.
Now it's MYR, and it says that I've made my first sale... but I didn't.
What should I do? Please advise.

Thanks. 

0 Likes
gseilei
Shopify Expert
230 28 37

Hey, get in touch with the support team and they would be able to do the change for you. Normally you don't want to make this change if you've done some sells on your store, since this would break all analytics and payments... But if you ask them to do the change (specially if you have done 0 sells), it should be fine.

We help you achieve your Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
0 Likes
slkk
3 0 0

Hi Gseilei, 

How to contact with the support team ? So far i have not made any sales. 

Thanks.

0 Likes
gseilei
Shopify Expert
230 28 37

This is an accepted solution.

Check in here: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions?_ga=2.239445447.576466495.1584435620-1016187117.1584435620#/co...

We help you achieve your Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
Erfan_s
2 0 0

Hi,

I have the same problem. I have made 1 sale in USD and I need to change the currency to AUD since I'm targetting australia specifically now. can you help me with that?

0 Likes
Erfan_s
2 0 0

you're a life saver. cheers

0 Likes
azm122
3 0 0

Hi,

I am having an issue of my store currency. I want to change it from Cad to usd. Can you please help me. Thank you 

I would to change my store to usd. Thank you 

0 Likes
azm122
3 0 0

Hello, 

I'm having an issue with changing my store currency after the first sale. Can you please help m with this. 

Thank you

0 Likes
LesleyL
3 0 0

Hi there, 

I am having the SAME issue and while I respect Shopify's decision to remove any sort of support team. Ie live chat, email etc. There are certain back end settings if they have been restricted we need someone to be able to connect with. I looked into hiring and "expert" but this appears to be outside contractors. 

Can someone please help to resolve this issue. 

0 Likes