Changed bank details

L_m222
Tourist
10 0 6

Hi 

When I first started my website I had a different bank account and now I have no clue what I entered before to be able to update my new details.

Can you please help me find my old details so I can enter my new bank account info please. I have received my first customer payment but it won’t process as I must have entered a wrong number.

Kindly,
Lau 

0 Likes
Lulu
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 87 188

Hey, @L_m222!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

Firstly, congratulations on your first sale! Such an exciting time for you. If you cannot remember the old details that were added then I can escalate a ticket to our accounts team on your behalf. They will verify your store ownership and help you get those details changed. 

In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder for that email as sometimes it can land there.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
L_m222
Tourist
10 0 6

Thank you. I’ll jump on now x

0 Likes
L_m222
Tourist
10 0 6

Hi Lulu did you get my email. I just replied to yours earlier x

0 Likes
Lulu
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 87 188

Hi, @L_m222.

Yeah, I got your email and I have replied to you. It has been escalated to the accounts team and they will reach out by email in the next few days to help you get that sorted. 

If you need anything else in the meantime, let me know. 

All the best! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
L_m222
Tourist
10 0 6

Thank you.

I am still waiting to hear from them.

0 Likes
Cjlightning
4 0 0

Hello,

I am having the same trouble ( wrong bank details entered and cannot updateaupdate) those above. Would really appreciate if you could help me out as well.

Thanks.

0 Likes