Changed designs in Printful not showing up in Shopify mockups

1 0 3

I've recently made changes to a few of my designs in Printful but I noticed that my Shopify mockups do not reflect these changes.  This is despite the fact that, when I replaced the old design files with new ones in Printful, I chose to update all variants.  When I contacted Printful support, I was informed that the changes made on Printful will not reflect in Shopify, that I'll have to manually change the mockup pictures in Shopify.

This would be an incredible hassle to do manually.  Any suggestions?

3 Likes
2 0 0

I would like to know as well

0 Likes
1 0 0

Having the same issue. Did anyone get this figured out?

0 Likes
1 0 1

Same problem, it's a royal pain to have to delete a product and re-upload it. Not sure if this is a Printful issue or a Shopiufy issue. 

1 Like
1 0 0

I change the placement of my artwork and saved for all variants (in Printful) which amended the artwork file. The mockup changed - from shirt to a torso model (no other option offered) but didn't change in Shopify. I see that I can download the amended art file but don't want the torso model mock-up. This is pretty cumbersome and hoping that by now Printful and Shopify have a 're-sync' feature. Guess I have to create new art files from scratch to make these minor changes be reflected in my store. Now all my social media product postings will disappear if I have to create new products. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Just incase anyone on this thread is still having trouble I contacted Printful support and figured it out.

1. Go to the product page within printfuls app and select (using the left hand check boxes) each variant you'd like to edit. (you can only do one design at a time in case your product is using a both black and white printfile for example).

2. A grey box should pop up that says "Change print file" In this pop up window you can edit your printfile AND select a mockup image.

3. The changes will take a couple of minutes to take effect but it works. I have found one of my colors in printfuls app is still a male model mockup rather than the plain t shirt I selected during the printfile mockup selection, BUT for whatever reason printful still synced with shopify the proper mockup image. So either way it turned out fine.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

So one year after it was posted, I find this solution.  Thanks for sharing it, worked perfectly for me.

0 Likes