I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for letting us know you need to update your store currency. Your store currency is the currency that is used in your Shopify admin. It's the currency that you price your products in and that's used in your reports. If you change your store currency, then your reports can be affected. After you have launched your store and have made sales - even as a test order, you need to contact Shopify Support directly to change your store currency.
You can view and change your store currency from the Store currency section of the General settings page (Settings > General). To save you time, I've sent you an email so I can grab some details from you and alter the store currency. Could you please reply to that email at your earliest convenience?
It sounds like you're almost ready to launch your store, which means it's time to market! I'd recommend checking out Shopify Compass (https://bit.ly/2LyfedE). Shopify Compass provides you with webinars and courses on things like store design, marketing and more. It's 100% free for everyone and new content is being added all the time. This program will help you drive more traffic into your store and also convert that traffic into sales.
Have you heard about the Shopify Blog? It's got loads of great content on ways for you to drive sales into your store. I've got some great recommendations below that I'd recommend taking a look at:
Driving Traffic but No Sales?
* We give you 13 steps to improve your conversions.
* Who is your target audience, and does your sites look and feel cater to them?
* Is your business trustworthy? (Also see the next recommendation below for more on this)
The 39-Point Store Trust Checklist
* Work through a checklist to make sure your store is trusted by potential customers.
* Look at the "nice to haves" vs "must-haves" in your store.
* Do you have essential information for your customers to view, like policies?
Good luck with your launch. I'll keep an eye out for your email.