Changing Currency

Solved
swatika
3 0 0

Hello! I'm currently setting up my shopify account and noticed my currency is indian but I need it to be in US currency. I have tried to change it but it won't allow me to do so because it says, "You've made your first sale, so you need to contact support if you want to change your currency". But I have not had a sale yet but had test order 

0 Likes
Sonia28
1 0 0

Hi Ren,

I have a similar problem since this weekend. I removed all currencies in Shopify payment settings and deactivated all apps but checkout page remains in USD while the only device allowed is CAD. It works on the payment page but that intermediate step is important if I don't want to lose clients leaving for that reason. I'm launching this Friday so any help would be highly appreciated!

Many thanks

0 Likes
littlebee
1 0 0

hi 

can someone help me to change the currency do USD after I made my first sale which was a test one. 

many thanks 

0 Likes
MeghanS
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Ren7,

I had this exact scenario come up and am wanting to change my currency to USD from CAD.

Are you able to send me an email so I can authentic myself to have this changed?

Cheers,

Meghan S

0 Likes
swatika
3 0 0

I still not get reply from support for currency change after test sale 

0 Likes
raluca1
Tourist
4 0 1
Try to write to Shopify on Facebook. On their main page
alisachan
1 0 0

Hello, could you help me out to change the currency? 

I got the same issue! 

0 Likes
RLPCs
1 0 0

Hi @Ren7  I also need to change my currency to USD after it has been locked in by testing an order can you help me too please? Many thanks 

0 Likes
haileyclaire
2 0 0

Hi, @Ren7 can you help me too, please? I finally got verified to accept online debit/credit transaction but my store wasn't set up in my country's currency (ZAR). I'm a drop shipper so I initially set it in USD, but my third-party payment gateway requires me to be in ZAR. I already made my first sale. Can you help? 

0 Likes