Changing Currency

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Good afternoon,

I would like to change my currency as my site is not live yet, it is a duplicate of my UK site but this currency needs to be in euros if you please would help I'd be most grateful?

Kindest

Kirsty

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
648 41 95

Hello @alanbarret

Thanks for reaching out. When you have a chance, please check your email for my message and follow the directions and I can continue to support you from there. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi need the same help please

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, I also have the same problem. I can not change my currency because I did a test sale, I deleted the sale. but I still can not change my currency. Please help me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello @Ren7,

The store that I have purchased was set up to do business in the United Kingdom. I am located in the U.S. and need to change the Shopify Payment settings so that I can get paid in USD  by default, but also continue to sell in GBP. I have tried contacting the 24/7 Shopify Support Gurus to assist me with this change but they are currently unavailable. Thank you in advance for your help in this matter!

Kind Regards,
Roxanne Young
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

@Ren7 Please help me, Shopify Does not allow me to change my currency.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
648 41 95

Hi, @martijn01 

Thanks for getting in touch. I have reached out to you via secure email for some more details. Please respond accordingly and I can continue to support you from there! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
648 41 95

Hello @Olivier7

Thanks for your post. I have reached out to you via secure email with some further instructions. Please respond accordingly and I can continue to support you from there. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
648 41 95

Hi @LBDS

I'd be happy to help you out with this. Please check your inbox for a secure email with further instructions. Please respond accordingly and I will be able to continue to support you from there. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
648 41 95

Hello @EEPCOLTD

I can certainly help you out. Please check your inbox for a secure email indicating further directions. Once you've responded I can continue to support you from there. Thank you!

0 Likes