Changing Currency

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
648 41 96

Hello @proaspect

Thanks for reaching out for a hand, I can certainly help. I have reached out with a secure email to verify some details. Please respond as directed and I can proceed with assisting you from there!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
648 41 96

Hi @rob15643

Thanks for reaching out for a hand. Just a friendly reminder that our Community Forums, while definitely a branch of support, is not an instant form of support or communication. In the future, if you'd like immediate assistance, please reach out to Shopify support via this link. 

T
hat being said, I have gone ahead and sent you a secure email with further instructions. Once you've responded as requested to help me verify your ownership, I can continue to help you out from there. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
648 41 96

Hello @fenilmehta1

Thanks for reaching out! I'm happy to lend you a hand here. When you get a chance, please check for my email requesting some additional details from you. Once I have been able to verify your ownership of the account I can continue to support you from there. Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
How do you want to verify my account because I want to change the currency
in my shopify account
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
648 41 96

@fenilmehta1

In the interest of account security, I can only do so via email. Please check for my message to see further instructions and reply with your details from there. Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

Can you please assits me change my currrency aswell, Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

I also have the same issue, can you please help me?

Awaiting your reply.

Best regards,

Martijn

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 3

Hi @Ren7,

Could you please help me change my store's currency back to €?

The reason for this change is that Shopify Payments now arrived in Europe so now the customers can check out with their specific currency.

Kind regards,

Olivier Shoko

Fineforeal

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I need help changing my currency. I have ran test transactions and they are showing an error and not going through because my merchant account is in USD but my currency on my store is set to BMD Bermuda Dollars. I need it to be USD. Please help me as I am trying to setup my bank with my store but this matter is delaying the process.

0 Likes