Changing Currency

Solved
QDOnline
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello, I have the same problem.. did a test transaction a while ago in EUR and now I want to change to USD.. hope I can be helped  ASAP

0 Likes
streamshopping
2 0 0

Hi Im trying to change my store currency from usd to cad as Im in Canada and its not allowing me to do so saying I already made my  first sale.

0 Likes
marmav1996
1 0 0

Hello, I need to change my store's currency, however I have already made a sale. Can you help me with that? Thanks

0 Likes
Ren7
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
687 48 106

Hello! 

Thanks for reaching out for a hand. I have sent you a secure email to gather some more information from you. Once I have been able to verify your ownership of the account we can securely proceed from there. 

Ren | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Ren7
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
687 48 106

Hello @marmav1996

This is Ren from the Shopify support team, happy to help you out here. Please be on the lookout for a secure email from me with further instructions. Please respond accordingly to allow me to verify your ownership of the account. Once I have been able to do so, I can continue to support you from there. 

0 Likes
Ren7
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
687 48 106

Hello @Geniestr

Thanks for reaching out for a hand, I can certainly assist you. I have sent you a secure email containing further directions. Please respond accordingly and once I have been able to verify your ownership of the account, I can continue to support you from there. 

0 Likes
Tevei
1 0 0

Hello Ren7 I'm having the same trouble. I'd like to change my actual currency. Could you help me please?

Thank you

0 Likes
zeriakos
2 0 0

Hello!

I encountered the same problem. I had made some test orders, without fulfilling them, just to test the checkout. Now I cannot change the currency of my store, which I had selected without knowing that Google would choose my target country according to it by default. I want to change it , as my target country is another one (in fact is worldwide, but I am not given this option neither). Would you please be so kind as to send me the solution in my email too?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
LesleyL
3 0 0

Can someone from the Shopify team please help me with this? I made a sales in USD while testing but this is a CAD site,

0 Likes
Ren7
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
687 48 106

Hello @Tevei

Thanks for getting in touch about this. I have gone ahead and reached out via secure email to gather some more information from you. Once I have been able to verify your ownership of the store, I can continue to support you from there. 

0 Likes