Changing Currency

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
584 40 88

Hi @tashalv

Thanks for reaching out, no problem. I have sent you a secure email with further directions. Once you have been successfully authenticated I can proceed to help you via email regarding a currency change request. Thanks! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
584 40 88

Hello @Polawa

Ren here from the Shopify support team, happy to help you out. I have sent you a secure email that contains further instructions for authenticating your ownership of the account. Please respond accordingly and I will be able to assist you further from there. Thank you!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, 

Thank you for your response.  I have checked my messages and there is nothing there? Could you please resend.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hello Ren,

I have checked my inbox. I have not received any email from you. Could you kindly please send it again? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Ren,

I'm not sure what is happening but I still don't have a message from anyone in my inbox.

Am i missing something?

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hello @Ren7  

I am still yet to receive an email with instructions to change my store's currency.

shopify.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Ren7,

I am facing the same challenge! Can I get some support please? 

Thank you,
Marie

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I'm also having a problem on changing my currency. Can you help me out? Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Ren,

I am having the same problem with changing the currency. Can you please the email with further instructions on how to change my store's currency? I highly appreciate it... Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi can u please help me change my currency it is on dollars and i want it to euros

1 Like