Changing Email Sender Address on Shopify

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

I was wondering if there is a way to change the email address that Shopify sends emails from (cart abandment, account creation, etc.) I want all emails to be sent from my company's customer support email and do not want this email to be sent from a fragmented email account from Shopify. My concern is that customers will reply to these emails with questions regarding their account or order. Any input is much appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
12 0 3

Hi Chelsea,

Colin here from the Shopify Guru team. 

To change the customer-facing email of your account, you'll just click on "Settings" and then "General". You'll see a text box there that says "Customer Email". Whatever email address you enter in here is what appears in the To: field of emails for order confirmations, shipping confirmation, account creation, abandoned carts, etc. 

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 6

What about the name? it seems that the name used that will appear in the e-mail from was the e-mail address too. like if we set it to tester@test.com, tester will appear as the sender.. will be happy if we could set it like Tester Mike <tester@testcom>

What do you think?

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
54 0 4

Any update since 2016?

0 Likes