Changing Store Currency

Solved
CeoChic
1 0 0

Hello! I'm currently setting up my shopify account and noticed my currency is Jamaican Dollar but I need it to be in US currency. I ran a test transaction and I have tried to change it but it won't allow me to do so because it says, "You've made your first sale, so you need to contact support if you want to change your currency". I don't know how to change it? Can you help with this?

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
801 54 242

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @CeoChic

Rae from Shopify here. I appreciate you reaching out about this.

As mentioned in the message you shared, we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. So that we can do this, please visit our Help Center, log in to your account, and create a support request. Once we receive this request, we'll be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or via a callback. 

Since this is the next step needed to resolve your query, I've marked this reply as the solution to this thread. That way, if others in the future run into this problem and discover this post, they'll know what steps to take to contact our team, and reach a resolution on their end, too. 

Thanks! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes