Changing reply email for customer queries

Highlighted
2 0 0

I was hoping to get some clarification from people in the know! 

We are a two person team and one of our products has been flying off the metaphorical shelves lately. I am the admin, and my boss is shipping the products single-handed. She is receiving lots of customer queries about shipping times directly to her inbox and is then having to forward them on to me. It would be much more efficient if we changed the customer reply email to my admin email, but I'm not sure where to do this. Can anyone clarify for me?

I think customers are replying to either the receipt email or the thank you for your purchase email, or possibly both. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
404 51 66

Hey, @SarahVF

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. That’s so great to hear that you are having such success with one of your products! What are you selling?

The email address that your customers are seeing to reply to, is most likely on the Order confirmation emails that are automatically sent once their purchase is completed in the checkout.

This is the Customer Email, which is found in your admin by going to ‘Settings > General’, as seen below. More information about email settings can be found in the Help Doc for Setting up your email

20-05-syfts-4txpa

All the best,

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

That's great, thank you so much, Helen. I had thought that this would be the place to change it, but I didn't want to inadvertently break anything. 

We are selling a new book written by my boss, Dr Jessica Taylor, entitled "Why Women are Blamed for Everything", analysing the victim blaming of women. She's already received world-wide support for her book and it's only been out for a couple of weeks, which is very exciting!

0 Likes