Changing the product title and price

Highlighted
27 0 0

How do you change the size of your prodcut titles and prices when looking at all your products on the products list? Also, how do you change the color of your product price when looking at all your products without changing anything elses color? Im using the minimal standard theme

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
465 16 45

Hi, Justin! 

Katy here from Shopify support. I hope all is great with you, and welcome to our Forum community!

While providing the name of your theme is helpful, it is also useful to add a link to your store or screenshots when posting - this gives our community members that bit more information and insight into your query. 

I have however taken a look within my own test store and hopefully have the solution that works best for you!  To adjust both the product title size and product pricing color only, you can do so by adding some code to the bottom of your theme's style sheet. 

To access this if you could navigate to your:

Admin > Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code > Assets > theme.scss.liquid

From here, scroll to the very bottom of this sheet and paste the following for your product title font size:

.grid-link__title {
font-size: 22px;
}

And the following, for your product price color:

.grid-link__meta {
    color: red;
}

You can then adjust the sample values to suit your own preferences. Do let me know how it goes for you, or if you need a helping hand.

I have also found this handy article on working with both color and fonts when designing your theme. You may like to check it out when working with your color palette. 

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes