Chargeback on a closed store

lazerbe4n
2 0 0

So i just got a chargeback from a customer on a store that i closed a while ago. I can't sumbit a response or pay the chargeback cause the store is closed. What should i do?

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1205 109 128

Hi @lazerbe4n,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query! 

I'm sorry to hear that you've received a chargeback, they are for sure a nuisance to deal with. If you have already closed the account, can re-open the account on a trial basis so you can submit your chargeback info. I'll send you an email now to help authenticate the account and take a closer look. Please reply back to my email when you have a moment. 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
lazerbe4n
2 0 0

I have replied to your e mail but haven't got a response yet?

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1205 109 128

Hi @lazerbe4n,

Thanks for letting me know. I received your email and replied back to you the 1st of Feb advising that I've added a 5-day trial to your account. Was there another email you sent after that? If so, did you receive a new support ticket number after the email was sent? Were you able to access your account since then? If not I can add another trial to the account.

Our live chat, email and callback support are also available here 24/7 if you would prefer a faster response as our Forum Community is not a live channel and so our response times might be a little delayed. 

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes