Chat Bot Recommendations

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 4
Thoughts / tips on adding a chat bot to a store? Are there free chat bot solutions that work best with Shopify? Eg. Hubspot or other?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
479 41 105

Hey, @BridgetNK!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

It's great to hear that you're wanting to add a chatbot to your store. This is a great way to boost engagement with your customers and answer any questions they may have about your products.

There are quite a few different chatbot apps available in the Shopify App Store. Some of these apps give you the ability to chat with your customers, while others offer a more automated chatbot experience.

If you're looking for a true chatbot app, then I recommend checking out Gobot - Sales Boosting Chatbot. This app has excellent reviews and serves as a "virtual sales assistant", automatically answering customer questions and providing upsell and cross-sell options. 

Tidio Live Chat is another popular option and also offers a bot feature, giving you the ability to choose from a number of automation and bot templates designed to help you boost sales. It also supports multiple languages and has a customizable widget to help you stay on brand.

It looks like both of these apps offer free plans as well. While these are just two examples of some well-regarded chatbot apps, I recommend browsing the App Store to compare other options. Are there any specific features that you're looking for in a chatbot? 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes