Cheapest/easiest way to download orders and upload inventory

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have a nightly process for updating online inventory and downloading orders for fulfillment. I am primarily brick and mortar but also sell on Amazon and now Shopify. In order to integrate Shopify into my process, I need to be able to schedule a daily download of an order file and upload my daily inventory. I don't do enough business on Shopify yet to justify an expensive app and I only need to be able to do this one import and export. Any suggestions? I'm currently doing this manually.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
62 0 3

Hi

Im an expert on import / export

I can do it very reasonable price

makkysolutionsltd@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2471 129 406

Excelify has a free plan for up to 10 orders per file https://apps.shopify.com/excel-export-import

Other than that you could try a service like integromat, or zapier, and outputting to CSV or google spreadsheet

@Sandman123 wrote:

I don't do enough business on Shopify yet to justify an expensive app and I only need to be able to do this one import and export. Any suggestions? I'm currently doing this manually.

This  a lethal business mindset.

If your generating more orders than what some apps free plans allow then automation tools start paying for themselves almost immediately in the amount of time they save.

Is your time not expensive itself? Or not worth investing in? If an app saves you even 1 hour a month how much is that worth?

Toiling on repetitive manual paperwork is a low value trap when you could be improving products, the overall store, interacting with customers, marketing the brand,etc.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com