Cheating using ur site

Akshaya
2 0 0

The 1st kitchenbazaars.com by Nitin Ahir,  we ordered  a product  and paid, on the next  day the website  was  not  opening, they  cheated  my money   

2. Myshopprime.com in this  also  I order  the product  came,  it was wrong product  and the other  was damaged,  for them  also I texted   for exchange but no response from  them, my money  waste .

3. girls.trands in this also  I have  ordered  a product on 10th April,  still  now no response,  

All the sites  are in Shopify. Com only  what will  you  take  action  on this and how  will  I get my money  back tell me  plz how

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3673 309 707

Hi @Akshaya 

Sorry to hear this, it's never nice to not receive an item when you've ordered it. Something to note is that Shopify isn't involved in the day to day operations of any stores using the platform. In saying that though, there are measure set up for when a situation like this does occur. 

If you are unable to get in contact with the store owner, we then suggest to contact your bank directly regarding the purchase that you have made. Your bank will have measures in place for you to follow in this case and will be able to help you in relation to the payment made from your account.

Shopify also has an FAQ topic in this community about online orders and the steps to take should this happen which you can read here. If you would like to file a complaint directly with our internal team, you can do so via this link.

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Akshaya
2 0 0

No,  I didn't  get,  however  I was  cheated  by ur site  only,  my money  was  locked,  after  seeing  all review  about  Shopify  and only we trusted ur site  and then ordered,  but finally  ur site also cheated us,  

0 Likes