Check Internet Connection on Android App

DarkWdCreations
Visitor
1 0 2

I'm unable to get into the mobile app on my Android phone. It prompts me to log in, so I click my shop info to do so, and then I get Check Internet Connection. 

My connection is fine. I've rebooted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. My phone has the most recent update. 

Screenshot_20201028-042415.png

Replies 6 (6)

madecleveland
Visitor
1 0 2

I also have the exact same issue! I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and tried on both wifi and my data. I can access my account just fine on a computer. The only issue I'm having is on my Android. 

hallgard
Visitor
1 0 1

Same problem here. Have Android 7. Tapping anything results in a blank page telling me to check Internet connection. Except I CAN get into STORE/Analytics to see Reports and Live View.

But that's it, everything else is not working.

plaidllc
Tourist
5 0 0

I've got the same exact problem. Does anyone know if there's a resolution? Kinda sucks that I might miss orders because the app isn't notifying me. 

hedgey
Shopify Partner
11 0 3

Same issue here.

plaidllc
Tourist
5 0 0

I uninstalled then reinstalled the app. That seems to have done the trick - haven't had an issue since.

jonasta
Shopify Partner
6 0 7

Same problem here, for a few weeks now, I'm getting the connection error.

I manage 5 shops, the issue is only with one of them. The 4 other shops i can manage just fine, but this one can only show the live view. Nothing else.

Nothing has changed. Used to work just fine, suddenly not able to do admin work on mobile.

Only difference with this shop is it has a different currency than the others, but no other significant difference.

#baffled