Check out is not working

Solved
ZeroGuilty
Excursionist
13 2 2

Hi, since today’s morning the Shopify checkout is not working. It refreshes the cart page and nothing happens. 

if I use the PayPal, Apple Pay or Google pay buttons it works but not through the checkout button to call the Shopify credit cards platform. 

our webpage: www.zeroguiltyus.com

our store: zero-guilty-us.myshopify.com

If you could please help with us to get it fixed we would really appreciate as far during all the day we were not able to make a sale through that way.

thank you 

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
365 30 88

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @ZeroGuilty!

Olivia here from the Shopify Team.

Thanks for reaching out to our network with your concerns. I was happy to investigate this further for you, and I do see that some stores experienced intermittent issues with checkout around the timeline you reached out. This was resolved under an hour, and all updates were shared on our status page: https://www.shopifystatus.com/.

In case you run into something like this in the future, it's a really good idea to keep that page bookmarked.

As of now, I tested your checkout and it appears to be working as expected:

08-10-72qc8-kulvd

Can you please confirm if you are still experiencing any errors on your end? If so, your browser could be cacheing the 'old' error and just needs to be refreshed with a quick cache clear. 

Please keep me posted and I'd love to continue supporting you.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ZeroGuilty
Excursionist
13 2 2

Thank you very much Olivia for your help and support. Specially thanks for the link to review the status of shopify. 

So far everything is working perfect.

thank you very much

Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
365 30 88

I'm so glad I could help, @ZeroGuilty!

If any other questions come up, don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 Support team.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes