Check out my store!

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi, I just launched my store and I would like feedback from some other Shopify sellers. Please go check it out! https://magateen.myshopify.com/

Also, does anyone know how to remove the ‘inspired by your shopping trends’ option? Please let me know! Thanks!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
105 11 37

Hey @pbstarowner ,

Congratulations on your new store. Look great and minimal on the first look, so good work.

To answer your question, that option will mostly be in your theme.  Look around, if you can'tfind it, I'd suggest reaching out to Shopify support.

There is definitely room for improvement in your store experience. Here are my observations:

1. Favicon - it is the small logo that shows up in your browser tab beside the name of your store. It’s not very clear on your website. Also, I’d suggest ad the meta title and description for your home page and all others. (This is for SEO)
  2. Create your social media pages - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. These are essential for building any brand and trust for users. Once they land on your website, people will be checking around for your social media. Be sure to put up some amount of posts there as well. 
  3. There are a few inconsistencies in your product images. They have different backgrounds. Making them all consistent will make your store look more professional. Also, add some further detail in the name of the products, for example, instead of "sparkly dream", call if "Sparkly dream iPhone Case (model names)". A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert.
  4. Add an “About Us” page. When a new user lands on your website, they will be looking for signs of trustworthiness. A good, personal about us page makes your brand stand out and connect with users. 
  5. Add some information about shipping. Shipping pages are some of the most read pages on a website. How much time, shipping charges, etc. all of these details should be provided to the users.
  6. You need to guide users to the right products. Here’s what I mean: When visitors come browsing in your store, they usually look for clues for which product they should buy. Think about when you shop online on amazon. How do you select a specific product?
    You look at reviews, what other people are saying. So adding reviews to products would be a good option. 
  7. The 2nd way is you look for the “bestseller” or “lightning deal” labels on the products. You can use these kinds of product labels on your products to guide users towards specific products. They make specific products stand out and help in decision making. Apps like Modemagic can help apply labels to your product images for free. Not only just for “bestseller”, but you can also apply labels like “selling out” or “sale” to increase the #Fomo in users. The feeling that they’re missing out is a strong drive for people to buy.
  8. Make your testimonials more human. You can try adding customer images along to the text - it will increase trust for the users who see it.

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi! congrats on your shop, I hope you are doing well!

I cannot get rid of the same 'Inspired by your trends' though I've tried to look it up under the theme code.

How did you get rid of it?

0 Likes