Checkout Information

enhancebyrakaya
3 0 0

Hello,

I was supposed to launch my website February 28th, 2021. But I was unable to because it is not allowing customers past the information part at the checkout. It won’t allow them to proceed onto the shipping part at the checkout. I’ve tried to checkout on every device and it’s still the same problem. Maybe something isn’t set up right in my settings. Can someone PLEASE help me??? 

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
937 82 224

Hi @enhancebyrakaya,

Thank you for reaching out. Have you chosen a paid plan for your store, and disabled the password page? All new Shopify stores start with the password page enabled, which can only be disabled when a subscription plan has been chosen and a credit card has been added to the account. The password page will prevent customers from accessing the checkout.

Please also feel free to share your store's myshopify.com URL here so I can take a look at the online storefront and your checkout.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
enhancebyrakaya
3 0 0

Hello! 
thank you SO much for reaching out to me!!!! Yes, I have disabled the password and my store name is enhancebyrakaya.com

0 Likes
enhancebyrakaya
3 0 0

And I’ve also had the Basic Shopify plan for almost a year now 

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
937 82 224

Hi @enhancebyrakaya,

Okay, thank you. I visited your store, added a product to my cart, and then experienced the error you referenced at checkout. Do you have a payment gateway enabled on the store? Can you tell me which apps you have installed on the store?

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Giacomo1
1 0 0

Hi my name is Giacomo

Please I don't know why but it says that it's not sure to checkout in my page, please help me as I have just started advertising on ig!

Thank you very much for your attention,

Giacomo

0 Likes
vitbarreto
5 0 0

I am facing the same issue in my store. I've been selling with no problems for some years and suddenly, from last sunday on, my customers face this login loop after the first screen of checkout...

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
937 82 224

Hi @vitbarreto and @Giacomo1,

Thank you for reaching out about this. Can you tell me which payment gateway you are using to accept card payments at checkout? Can you tell me if you're able to replicate this issue at checkout on your own end?

Kind regards,

vitbarreto
5 0 0

Hi!

Customers don't get to the payment info. They are stuck before shipping information. After confirming adress info, the system ask again for the login and starts the loop.

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
937 82 224

Hi @vitbarreto,

Okay, I see. If this is the case, I would recommend reaching out to our support team via the Shopify Help Center—they'll be able to authenticate you on the store and look into this in more detail.

Kind regards,

0 Likes