Solved

Checkout System disabled: Checkout is disabled.

JohnDoe2613
Tourist
4 0 0

Any can help me on how can i fix this issue in my checkout page

I already setup my checkout setting.

Oops, something went wrong.

What happened?
Checkout System disabled: Checkout is disabled.
Here the screenshot of the issue https://prnt.sc/udct5a

Regards,
John Doe
Accepted Solutions (4)

Ryder
Shopify Staff (Retired)
450 56 90

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @JohnDoe2613!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! There could be a few different reasons why you're seeing this error, and I'd have to take a closer look at your account to be sure. Often this error message is received because you haven't selected a plan yet, or because you've paused your store. In both cases, your checkout will be disabled.

If this isn't the case, I'd be happy to take a closer look at your account. I've gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address associated with your Community Forums account. Once we've had the opportunity to authenticate you, we can continue investigating your shop's checkout together through there. Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

trey0077
Visitor
2 2 2

I am getting the message as well.  My account is active and I have selected my payment providers.  At least I think I have but I am still getting this message.

trey0077
Visitor
2 2 2

I cleared the cache and all works as it should now.

Ryder
Shopify Staff (Retired)
450 56 90

So glad to hear that, @JohnDoe2613! Thanks again for posting in our Community Forums. 

Cheers!

Replies 7 (7)

Ryder
Shopify Staff (Retired)
450 56 90

Hey there, @JohnDoe2613!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! There could be a few different reasons why you're seeing this error, and I'd have to take a closer look at your account to be sure. Often this error message is received because you haven't selected a plan yet, or because you've paused your store. In both cases, your checkout will be disabled.

If this isn't the case, I'd be happy to take a closer look at your account. I've gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address associated with your Community Forums account. Once we've had the opportunity to authenticate you, we can continue investigating your shop's checkout together through there. Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers.

JohnDoe2613
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you so much. I appreciated. I already resolve the issue regarding in checkout, I found out that my Shopify site  is currently set in Development mode.

r3raiment
Visitor
1 0 0

Ryder - 

My customers are having checkout issues. Once they input their billing info, the checkout forms requires that they choose a Country. US is the default. the problem is, the site is not allowing them to choose a country, thus they aren't completing the sale. HELP! 

Thanks in advance. 

testdemoshop
Visitor
1 0 0

testdemoshop_0-1610780109701.png

testdemoshop_1-1610780442202.png

1. We have already purchased a subscription plan.
  2. Still while clicking on the More payment options but shows some checkout is currently unavailable and technical problems. error show (seen in 2nd screenshot).
  3. Checkout page shows "Checkout System disabled: Checkout is disabled." message as seen in 1st screenshot.
  4. Already in Settings > Payments > Shopify Payments filled Credit card details and PayPal Express Checkout details. 
  5. Settings > Payments > No Manual Payment Method Selected.

Why we are getting such message? Please show us proper steps to come out.

Thanks...

Ryder
Shopify Staff (Retired)
450 56 90

So glad to hear that, @JohnDoe2613! Thanks again for posting in our Community Forums. 

Cheers!

trey0077
Visitor
2 2 2

I am getting the message as well.  My account is active and I have selected my payment providers.  At least I think I have but I am still getting this message.

trey0077
Visitor
2 2 2

I cleared the cache and all works as it should now.