Checkout by Amazon

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

Definitely a +1 from me tooooooooo......

I'm also checking out on how it can benefit from 'Amazon Prime'; Anyone out there with info on this...?

3 Likes
Excursionist
16 0 35

Great to see lots of voices chiming in here!

Lumen, does the FPS allow people to log in with their amazon account in order to use their stored details, or is it just a run of the mill payment gateway like Sagepay?  If it does, then it sounds like a great option.

Tony
3 Likes
Shopify Partner
7 0 6

@mistral there is no UI like payments via amazon and it is a gateway like Sagepay. BUT:

1) No monthly fees

2) Refunds are able to be given indefinitely

3) Authorizations are indefinite (good for pre-orders)

4) If you refund someone via FPS they & you (both) get the transactions fees back for free

#3/4 don't apply to normal amazon, which is why I feel FPS is superior.

1 Like
Tourist
17 0 1

Definitely a +1 from me tooooooooooooooooo......

1 Like
Shopify Partner
1 0 2

This would be huge for us. I currently have 17 live Shopify store with a dozen more in progress and would like to have Amazon Checkout on each, so I'd like to submit 29 +1s to this conversation.

Here's the way I see if: Most people that shop online have purchased from Amazon. This means they already have an address book plus payment methods saved in their Amazon accounts. This makes it super easy for customers to purchase from us. We've had CBA implemented on our main non-Shopify site and it receives a very significant share of checkout. I have to assume that it would do very well on our Shopify stores as well.

2 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

Would love, love this feature.

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

We recently started selling our products on Amazon. So YES YES YES please make this happen soon. We got PayPal and Google Checkout up and running along with Stripe. Seems that almost all order come thru Stripe and PayPal. I personally do a lot of shopping on Amazon.com so I agree with previcous posts saying that it would make it so much easier for the customer.

Good work. Keep it up.

http://juicies.com

1 Like
2 0 2

+1

1 Like
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

+5!!!!

1 Like
Tourist
21 0 2

Was really hoping to see Checkout by Amazon appear in Shopify 2. Shame.

Is there a reason as to why its taking so long / Shopify hesitant on implenting this platform?

AyeGear.com - Wearable Tech Apparel
1 Like