Checkout errors

XXPRESSURE
2 0 0

Hi, currently my checkout button and add to cart buttons have been moving slow or not working at all. How do I fix this problem I changed my checkout menu from drop down to page and it’s still not working I’m lost can someone please help

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
963 70 259

Hi, @XXPRESSURE

This is Rae from Shopify. Thanks for letting us know about this. 

I'd love to take a closer look at these buttons to help determine why this is happening. Do you have a screen recording that shows the buttons moving slowly or not working at all? If so, feel free to share this in a reply to me here. 

Can you also please confirm the name of the theme you're using? You can find this information in your Shopify admin under 'Online store > Themes > Current theme'. If you're using a Shopify-developed theme, our team can help look into this further. However, if you're using a third-party theme instead, it's best to reach out to your theme developer about this for more assistance. You can contact them by following these steps

In the meantime though, some local troubleshooting may also help resolve this, so I recommend giving these steps a try:

If you're still running into troubles with the buttons after completing these steps, please let me know. 

I hope to hear back from you soon! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
XXPRESSURE
2 0 0
I am using the Brooklyn theme . And as you can see I keep pressing the add
to cart button and it isn’t working for me. I’ve asked someone to checkout
my page and see if it lets them add to cart and they also wish no. Please
help
0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
963 70 259

Hi, @XXPRESSURE

Thanks for following up with these details. 

Did you have a chance to take a screen recording of this happening? If so, please feel free to send this recording in a reply to me here, along with your store's URL. That way, I can check out your cart page from my end, and take a closer look into this. 

Thanks! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes