Checkout page doesn't Load

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hii, can i know why my website Checkout page doesn't Load? auto jump back to cart when i click checkout button. Please Help. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
793 94 134

Hi, @Ron96,

Hank here from Shopify.

Would you be able to share your store URL so that I can test this on my end? Or can you share some screenshots or a video of the process and then I can see if there are any error messages?

It may also be a localized issue such as your Internet Service Provider, or your browser. Can you try opening your admin or your website using incognito mode to see if this works? If it does, then can you try clearing your cache and attempting this again?

It is also important to note that you must be on a paid plan, to see the checkout, as the checkout is disabled when on a trial unless placing a test order.

Let me know how you get on, or any additional questions you may have.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hii @Hank, Thanks for your reply. For your information, my website not yet publish. During customize, when i click checkout page, there shown select page no checkout page. Can i know what the problem and solutions? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
793 94 134

Thank you for confirming.

So as I mentioned, if not on a paid plan there is no checkout associated with your store. So this could be why you are not able to preview. But if you place a test order by using the above guide, you will be able to simulate what the checkout process looks like.

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Thank you for the reply, i check my current plan is Basic Shopify/Monthly. why still face checkout error problem ya?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
793 94 134

Can you share some screenshots of this and your store URL so I can see the error?

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hii Hanks, thanks again. Actually my store not yet publish. izit also a problem too?? no error pop out but only jump back to cart when i click checkout, i cannot go to my checkout page on preview and customize mode. Please help. thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
793 94 134

The fact your store is not published should not be an issue unless you are on either a trial or a paused/dormant plan.

Can you confirm your store is not on the pause and build plan as you have already confirmed it is not a trial?

But if you are not on a pause plan, can you send me screenshots or a video of the loop you are describing as I need to see the steps you are taking.

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Screenshot (84).png

Hii Hanks, 

This is my current plan ya.  how i can check my plan is a paused/dormant plan? Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
793 94 134

Thank you for that, it looks like you are on an active plan.

Are you able to show me the steps you are taking in recreating the checkout not appearing? 

As you mentioned your website is not published currently you are trying to see your checkout within the theme editor is that right (Online store > Themes > Customize >Checkout page)?

This is from my test store, and within the editor when you change it to the Checkout page, you will see something similar. 

04-45-6nzb9-ci1jk

Can you show me what you are seeing?

0 Likes