Checkout transparent for Brazil

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey, guys.
I have a store in Shopify. I am from Brazil and intend to use local payment gateways. PagSeguro, MercadoPago or others.
Which gateway does Shopify recommend that you have a transparent checkout?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I am using PagSeguro but it is not transparent. So far I have not found any that have this feature.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Fala wholanda, sei que faz um tempo que você postou a sua dúvida aqui, mas queria mostrar o CartX pra você.
Um app de checkout transparente totalmente integrado com Shopify e com vários outros apps, inclusive o Whatsapp 2.0.

Convido você a dar uma olhada no nosso serviço, sei que vai gostar. https://cartx.io/

Se tiver alguma dúvida é só falar ;)

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

do have anyone knows how to make brasil payment using more cridet card no using boleto,they love boleoto so much

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Have you tried PagSeguro? They have all forms of payment (none transparent)

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi guys,

Currently we are using a solution from Samurai Experts, which provides a transparent checkout integrated with Wirecard.

https://www.samuraiexperts.com.br/

They charge BRL 100,00 per month for this.

To be honest I'm not completely happy about it, as the design looks a bit ugly, and there are too many steps on the checkout, but for now it seems to be the best option.

My store is beautifystore.com.br if you want to check it out.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

For my first few months on Shopify i used Samurai, because it was a fast and cheap transparent solution. Moreover, since they use Wirecard as payment method, it was free of charge and Wirecard had very low transaction fee. But for a few times my checkout went down and in one of their big updates, i stayed a day without my checkout and a few weeks with a buggy experience.

This is why i decided to try out PagBrasil which is many times more expensive, but has a much more solid technology, customer experience and support. At this moment, i´m very glad with my decision since they support is really trying to help my business thrive and we didn´t have any tech issues since than. So i think the price is well worth it and i highly recommend.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, 

what is the solution you got from Samurai?

i got in contact with them, and they said that I need to talk to Shopify, to know if I can use wirecard in Brazil.

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, do you know if PagBrasil has the split payment method? 

thanks

0 Likes