Checkout unavailable

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Can someone help me?

When testing my product page. I added an app that enables the customer to tick a box for terms and condition. Once clicked, a message from shopify says checkout unavailable. Please help me as I cannot get rid of this. 

The app support told me that it's nothing to do with the app. 

Regards, 

Matt

Updating Media
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
55 5 9

Hey @mattj0125,

Finley from Shopify here, thanks for your question.

Was there any other information you saw with the checkout unavailable message?

Specific error codes or a screenshot of what you're seeing would be very helpful.

Possible issues

There are a couple of reasons why you might see this:

1) If you're currently on a monthly paused plan or still on your free trial without having a plan selected, the checkout would not be available.

You can navigate to your Shopify Admin > Settings > Plan and permissions and select a plan to enable your checkout.

If you select a plan while you're on a free trial, you will only be charged once your trial is finished.

2) Another issue that can occur is if you're attempting to access your checkout through a preview link. For example, if you were to access your website by previewing a product like so:

20-09-zy23o-i5anc.

You would receive an error message in this case, stating Checkout isn't available in preview.

Instead, you can access your storefront through your .myshopify.com URL, custom URL, or from within your Shopify admin like so:

20-09-czqow-6knpu.

If I can clarify anything further or you continue to have an issue with this, please let me know!

All the best,

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes